LAUNCHMED's® business intelligence solutions and expertise help healthcare organizations maximize financial performance and improve clinical and quality outcomes in an ever-changing complex regulatory environment.
- LaunchStar™ Solution
- LaunchStar™ Care Management Solution
- LaunchStar™ Disease and Population Management Solution
- LaunchStar™ FAQs
- LaunchMed® Consulting
E-Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to the LaunchMed® newsletter, delivering important managed care and ACO news and resources to your inbox each week.
Download White Paper
LaunchMed® Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Consulting Services
LaunchMed's® ACO Consulting Services provide adaptable solutions to help organizations and physician groups successfully develop, implement, and manage Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). Our experienced consulting team provides a wide variety of services, including, but not limited to:
- Readiness Assessment: LaunchMed's® ACO consulting team evaluates, enhances, and closes any gaps in the groups' operational, financial, clinical, quality, claims, and IT infrastructure to ensure physicians, hospitals, facilities, ancillary providers, and care navigators have the tools and information they need to provide superior care, meet and exceed quality standards, and generate ACO savings.
- ACO Application Development: The consulting team works with ACOs to develop and/or refine the CMS ACO application to secure ACO designation under the CMS Shared Savings program.
- Participant Contracts: LaunchMed's® legal team helps define the structure of ACO-participant relationships and develops participant contracts.
- Compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Program Development: LaunchMed® ACO Consulting Services develops customized programs to help ACOs maintain compliance with the complex financial and regulatory requirements applicable to ACOs.
- Policy and Procedure Development: Our consulting team develops policies and procedures that reflect regulatory requirements and industry best practices, which are specifically tailored to organizations’ existing structures, processes, and resources.
- Barrier Analyses and Quality Initiatives: Our expert team assesses ACO operations, processes, staff, physicians, and beneficiary population to identify quality barriers, then efficiently and effectively implements proactive, targeted interventions to enhance quality and improve care.
- Organizational and Committee Structures: The ACO consulting team guides ACOs in developing and implementing organizational and committee structures that result in efficient and effective organizations.
- Cost and Quality Tracking: We provide internal tracking, reporting, and assessment of cost and quality measures.
- Selection of Evidence-Based Clinical Guidelines: Our clinical staff assists organizations in selecting evidence-based clinical guidelines that reflect cutting-edge research and industry best-practices and that help physicians provide the highest quality of care to ACO beneficiaries.
- Design Standardized Transition Processes: Our team understands the importance of preventing unnecessary emergency room visits and re-hospitalizations. We can guide your organization with collecting data and creating transition processes to reduce unnecessary expenses and improve patient outcomes.
- Shared Savings Compensation Incentive Design: We help organizations implement, track, and manage incentive programs that engage physicians, improve quality scores, and enhance savings.
- Data Integration: The LaunchMed® ACO Consulting Team offers data integration and reporting services, including, but not limited to, CMS-provided claims, encounter, and pharmacy data, as well as integrated physician, hospital, and ancillary Electronic Health Records.
- Data Reporting: Our technical experts can assist organizations with finding data and reporting required ACO and PQRS measures.
- Care Navigator Program: We provide extensive care coordination and care plan development services.
LaunchMed® ACO Application & Readiness Services
LaunchMed’s® ACO Application & Readiness Services are designed for ACOs applying for participation in the Medicare Shared Savings Program. LaunchMed® brings its knowledge and expertise in health care regulatory requirements and applications to ACO MSSP applicants. LaunchMed® consultants quickly gather the required information, develop or review existing documents for compliance, and prepare the final application documents for submission.
Additionally, LaunchMed® offers ACO Readiness Services, whereby LaunchMed® consultants will work with ACOs to develop customized data plans, policy and procedures, committee structures, and care coordination processes.