LAUNCHMED's® business intelligence solutions and expertise help healthcare organizations maximize financial performance and improve clinical and quality outcomes in an ever-changing complex regulatory environment.
- LaunchStar™ Solution
- LaunchStar™ Care Management Solution
- LaunchStar™ Disease and Population Management Solution
- LaunchStar™ FAQs
- LaunchMed® Consulting
E-Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to the LaunchMed® newsletter, delivering important managed care and ACO news and resources to your inbox each week.
Download White Paper
The LaunchStar™ ACO Solution
The LaunchStar™ ACO Solution is designed specifically to meet the analytical and reporting needs of Accountable Care Organizations. The module features a robust, ACO-specific analytic management dashboard that puts vital information front and center. It provides a real-time, graphic display of the most important data for monitoring, assessing, and managing ACO performance.
The ACO Solution can accept data from a variety of sources, including but not limited to electronic health records, CMS-provided claims and encounter shared data files, lab services and results, hospitals, and pharmacy data.
The ACO Solution aggregates, analyzes, and presents ACO data in reports with drill-down functionality, allowing users to view both high-level and highly detailed information quickly and easily. The comprehensive suite of dynamic and interactive reporting tools track and trend data from all ACO functions, and include:
Performance measurement tools:
- Measure ACO-specific quality, financial, and utilization metrics at the organization, group, and physician level
- Monitor quality and financial performance against regulatory and other established benchmarks
- Track financial expenditures against CMS-established benchmark for the ACO
- Stratify and prioritize measures and patients for the greatest ROI potential
Utilization management and tools:
- Graph and highlight the most pertinent utilization information
- Monitor utilization metrics, identify network variations, and pinpoint outliers in utilization
Financial management tools:
- Help ACOs monitor and manage costs, generate ACO savings, and maximize revenue potential
- Determine and help close care gaps, identify populations capable of benefiting from care support programs or targeted interventions, and suggest referrals to disease and case management programs
- Produce physician report cards to identify opportunities for improved physician performance and/ or outliers
- Physician-specific panel reports identifying care required to close care gaps
Patient and quality management tools:
- Produce patient report cards providing a complete picture of patient health care and highlighting services required to close care gaps; detect patients eligible for care management or care coordination programs; and identify populations that may benefit from targeted programs
- Support coordination of care by sharing vital information among physicians
- Identify populations by quality measure and care gaps
Data Reporting and Management:
- Measure and report required ACO quality metrics
- Incorporates CMS CCLF data file of 12 months of historical patient data, and monthly updates
- Manage beneficiary data sharing preferences
- Manage assignment of beneficiaries by physician NPI and group TINs
- Manages beneficiary attribution to physicians
- Prepare data reports for submission
Beneficiary list and data sharing preferences:
- Maintain an updated beneficiary list and patient data sharing preferences as required for CMS data requests
- Maintain current participant and physician list and demographics to support quality and case management initiatives and reporting
The LaunchStar™ ACO Solution is a must-have ACO enterprise analytics and business intelligence tool that provides unparalleled insight and actionable intelligence. Together with LaunchMed's® ACO Consulting Services, LaunchMed® offers a complete ACO management framework.